Monday, October 8, 2012

I have to BRAG a little!

This was a "draft" I found from May 5th so I guess I'll finish it NOW in October. Lord, I told you I was behind!
I am REALLY proud of my smarty-pants this month (don't forget this is from MAY)! I mentioned a couple posts back that Ryder was picking out a few letters and saying them out loud to me after watching his little ELMO LETTERS video! We now know ALL our letters and he can call them out to me by random. Every momma needs this cute little "Learning About Letters" DVD from Seasame Street!
He is even counting very well from the Counting DVD he also watches. 1-15 is down and when we get to the twenties it's hilarious. He just says twenty, twenty, twenty, twenty over and over again!

It's now October and Ryder is FINALLY saying his ABC's without leaving out H-P. HAHA. It's the sweetest thing and is music to this momma's ears. We are now working on COLORS! He sure does have a hard time but we're pulling out the flashcards. I'm determined to have a bright young man!

No comments:

Post a Comment